Pages

11/19/12

loose these chains



how i long to touch you, to be touched by you
to sell my soul but for the promise of one kiss from your sweet lips
to be engulfed by your passions fire
your eyes enchant me, like mystical portals beckoning towards heavens gates
the smell of your body more beautiful than any perfume this world has ever known
the taste of your skin, the gods themselves have never feasted on a banquet more glorious
your voice like that of some siren promising untold pleasures
to feel you trembling beneath me, our bodies intertwined
to hear your moans as i enter your forbidden garden
to gaze into your eyes as you give yourself over to rapture
these thoughts fill my every waking hour
my lust for you consumes my dreams
woman whats this spell youve cast over me
loose the chains that bind me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment