Pages

8/22/12

words of love

if i could give you the sun, the moon and the stars above
not nearly enough to express to you my love
the light you bring shines more bright you see
they simply wouldn't do to show how much you mean to me
all the worlds gold, silver, diamonds for you
again my darling they still wouldn't do
your worth far more to me than any worldly treasure
you bring such joy, such peace and so much pleasure
perhaps if i went and knocked down heavens door
maybe there i could find something amazing and pure
no, heavens bounty still wouldn't compare
my love for you everlasting, eternal, more rare
you see you are my everything
my heart, my soul to you i will bring
words of love for you flow from my quill
when time is no more i will be loving you still

No comments:

Post a Comment