Pages

5/10/12

separate ways

i woke up this morning, packed my things up so i could leave
when i stepped foot out the door i could finally breath
like a weight had been lifted off of my drowning soul
all this time spent in your cage it had finally taken its toll
you know i still love you but its been just to much to take
each day that i stay, just another day that my heart breaks
for far to long i've played your fool, a part i played so well
cant believe what you put me through, my hearts seen its share of hell
all you know how to do is take, you just cant bring yourself to give
today i break free from your chains, to much life left for me to live
hurts so bad to walk away but only hurting worse if i was to stay
its time for me to let you go, for us to go our separate ways

No comments:

Post a Comment