Pages

5/31/12

never

i find myself drawn to you like moth to flame
we are worlds apart, unclear what i should do
do i dare to tell you how i feel in hopes that you may feel the same
or do i let it go unsaid and these things i feel try to subdue
i've never held your hand in mine, never felt the warmth of your embrace
never gazed into your angel eyes, never tasted the sweetness of your kiss
but in my dreams i've held you many times, every night haunted by your face
am i a fool for how i feel, should i sing to you, should i insist
or should i just let this go and with my dreams just fade away
my words of love kept in my heart, never to fall upon your ears
never giving you a chance, never knowing what you'd say
here i sit wrapped up in my thoughts, just trying to choke back my tears

No comments:

Post a Comment